Thank you so much for scheduling a bridal appointment with us, we can’t wait to help you find your dress! As with all things wedding, a little planning/prep will go a long way to ensure you have the best possible experience finding your wedding gown. Below are a few tips to help maximize your appointment.
1. Be on time! We reserve 90 minutes for our bridal appointments, and most brides utilize every last minute.
2. Determine your dress budget prior to your appointment. Our gowns ranges from $500 all the way up to $5,500, so knowing your comfort level before you start shopping will help alleviate any additional stress. This will also allow your stylist to find you the perfect dress at the perfect price!
3. Keep your group small but bring those most important to you! If someone you love cannot attend we can always Face Time them in for decision making!
4. What to bring to try on…underwear please. You will not be able to try on gowns without them. No need to bring shoes, the gowns are extra long and we will help with that in store.
5. Get excited! We do everything we can to make this process FUN for you and your loved ones. Make sure to send us over the items we ask for when booking your appointment, this way we can have gowns prepared for your arrival.
WHAT TO EXPECT.
- Welcoming and relaxed environment.
- Remember we’re all here for you! Your stylist is here to help you look and feel your best on your wedding day. We will ask lots of questions before you even step foot into our shop so we have all the hard stuff out of the way before you arrive!
- Lots of dresses to choose from!
- We genuinely care about you, your story, and your wedding vision. Our brides truly become a part of the Urban Bridal family!
- Looking for something unique, traditional, timeless,
- If your ready to find your dream dress, we can help!
We look forward to meeting you!